Monday, March 12, 2007

Democrats' Plans Help Al-Qaida

I recently read a story that Vice-President Dick Cheney acuses the Democrats helping Al-Qaeda by going full speed ahead with their "CUT & RUN" Iraq Strategy. It is my opinion that he is absolutely right. If we fail in Iraq there will be aftershocks all over the Middle East. After failing in Iraq all the jihadists in the world will answer the call and go to Afghanistan and fight us there. The Taliban is already back in full force and our so called NATO allies are so yellow they do not want to commit troops to the south of the country. Then what? Will we "CUT & RUN" from there too. People forget that these yellow bellied pinko Democrats wanted to appease the USSR and avoid confronting the "Evil Empire." They did not want us to engage the Communists in Latin America and elsewhere in the World. Time and time again they simply do not have the intestinal fortitude to handle matters of National Security. People forget about these things. I mean thanks to Bill Clinton we had 9-11-01. Every time I go through airport security and have to take off my shoes I thank that man. And to think people will vote that couple back in the White House in 2008 amazes me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home